Promotions Director / On-Air Talent
Cumulus is currently searching for a dynamic Promotions Director / Midday On-Air personality with broadcast experience to join us in Charleston, SC. This individual will have passion for radio and the creative vision to be the Cumulus ambassador for our WIWF-FM (Country) station. Live and work where millions every year PAY to visit. Fabulous area of the country which makes this the perfect opportunity for talent willing to live up to the reputation of a city known for Southern charm, hospitality and entrepreneurial spirit.
Promotes the station's image, programs and activities. Works closely with the Program Director in creating on-air promotions and also with the sales department in securing new clients and maintaining current advertisers.
• Coordinate a plan of action with market level program director
• Execute daily Live 4-hour air shift TBD
• Develop National Leads for Sales and Logistics of the Promotions
• Sell the sizzle of the promotions to clients and staff
• Remote Excellence and Street Promotion for the Stations
• Develop Policies and Strategies for creating Street Promotions
• Implement strong systems and customer service policies
• Host effective weekly promotions meetings including program directors and sales managers
• Coordinate Quality Assurance with corporate on promotional contracts, rules, waivers, media releases, print campaigns, on-air presentation and execution
• Work with sales managers to create sales proposals that include an opportunity for clients to provide quality items for on-air contesting or quantities of items to be used for sampling and/or distribution at station remotes
• Work with program directors to obtain product from record labels
Our Promotion Director positions enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation structure that includes benefits. Please send resumes and mp3’s to email@example.com.
Any questions should be directed to: Human Resources Dept.
4230 Faber Place Drive, Suite 100
Charleston, SC 29405
Cumulus Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer Women and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply for all positions.
Station WMGL-MAGIC 107.3, North Charleston, South Carolina, provides broad outreach reagarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local community organizations in referring qualified job candidates to the station or distributing information about job vacancies. Interested community organizations that wish to receive job vacancy information must send a written request via e-mail, or US Mail to our Human Resources Manager. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WMGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualifed persons of any race, ethnicity, gender, religion, and age to apply for job vacancies.